- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Employment Opportunities
- City Hall
- Council Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Public Hearings/Notices
- Master Fee Schedule
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Solicitors Inside City Limits - September 10, 2020
Just a reminder that any and all solicitors MUST HAVE a permit issued by the City to conduct busi... [more...]
The City of Blue Ridge offers a variety of convenient payment options for our residents. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs.
PAYMENTS ARE DUE BY THE CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON THE 15th OF THE MONTH. Late fees will be applied if paid after 5pm on the 15th of each month.
You MUST have your water bill or know your ACCOUNT Number AND PIN Number. The Pin Number is located at the top of your bill. CLICK HERE for an example. If you need assistance, please contact City Hall at 972-752-5791.
- Click the “Pay Your Bill Now” red button
- You must Register and set up your account by creating your User ID and information. You will receive an email within 24-48 hours to let you know your verification has passed. Then you can view your most recent utility billing balance.
- If already registered, type in your User ID and Password
- Click the green “View & Pay Bills”, then Add an Account (You MUST know your account number and pin number provided on the bill)
- Under Confirmation (#6), type in your service address then click I agree
- Click the “Pay Other Items” green button to Make a Payment
- Enter the amount you wish to pay, then click the Make Payment button
- Then Log Out.
Payments can be processed through PayPal or your Credit/Debit Card. All payments through these methods will be charged 3% + $.35.
Payment By ePay
If paying by ePay just click the button below. Have your account number and follow the prompts.
Payment By Mail
If paying by check or money order through the mail, please send all payments with your payment coupon. To avoid late fees, please mail your payment at least five to seven business days before the due date specified on your bill.
Payment Drop-off Location
You may pay your bill in person at our office address. We accept cash, check, credit card or money orders. To avoid longer wait times, please note that Mondays, Fridays and the first day after a holiday are normally very busy.
Payment Through Financial Institution Online Bill Pay
Many financial institutions such as major banks offer their customers the ability to pay their bills via an online bill payment service (through your bank's website). Normally, these services debit the customer's checking or savings account to pay the bill. Depending on the financial institution, they may or may not charge a fee for the service. Payments may take up to ten business days to post to the customer's account. Please consult with your bank for more information. Make sure if you utilize this service, to pay your bill well in advance to avoid late fees or disconnection.
Still have a question? Call City Hall at 972-752-5791 or email Cathy Sproles, Utility Clerk at email@example.com.
City of Blue Ridge
200 S Main
Blue Ridge, TX 75424