Frequently Asked Questions 2017-06-05T08:41:08+00:00

The city has many functions, responsibilities and services. You can find quick answers to many of the most common Frequently Asked Questions here on this page. Also this website is filled with useful information about every aspect of our city’s operations. However, if you don’t find what you are looking for, you may contact the city. We are here to help!

The Mayor sets the agenda. Call City Hall at 972-752-5791, fill out the form and drop it off at City Hall at 200 S. Main. The City Secretary will get the information to the Mayor.
Use the online form and the instruction are under Reach Animal Control.
Every Thursday please have it out by 7:00am.
Call City Hall at 972-752-5791. All bills are due on the 15th of every month.
See the Permit Fee Schedule. The most requested permit is for fencing.
Call City Hall at 972-752-5791. You are allowed 3 extensions per calendar year but no payment may be extended past the 30th of the month.
Call the Emergency Number at 972-631-3636. A page will be sent out to the City Employee on call.
Regular Session City Council Meetings are on the 1st Tuesday of every month 7:00pm at the Blue Ridge Community Center located at 200 W. Tilton, Blue Ridge, Texas 75424.
Cash, Check or Money Order you may drop it off at City Hall located at 200 S. Main Street, Blue Ridge, Texas between 8am-5pm Monday-Friday. Mail it to 200 S. Main Street, Blue Ridge, Texas 75424. There is a night drop box for your convenience. Please do not leave cash in the night drop.