The City of Blue Ridge strives to ensure accuracy and efficiency in the assessment, distribution, and collection of utility charges. We provide customer service that will exceed all expectations by listening to our customers and responding to their needs in a timely, professional, courteous, and respectful manner.
Pay My Bill Online
- Click the “Customer Portal” button (screen will change)
- Click “Enable Portal Access” (if you’re a first-time user
- Enter your e-mail address
- Enter your account number exactly like it appears on your bill
- Enter a password
- Enter the password again
- Check “Agree to Terms”
- Click “Enable Online Access Now”
From here you will be able to view your account, pay online by credit card or check (with a convenience fee added to your account at that time), and review your account history.
1 to 3 BUSINESS DAYS.
Water bills can be paid by:
- Check, cash, money order, or credit card at City Hall during business hours (or left in the night drop)
- Online through the Customer Portal
- Credit card over the phone
- Mailed to City Hall
200 S. Main St.
Blue Ridge, Texas 75424
8:00-5:00 M-F CLOSED from 12-1 for lunch
Still have payment questions?
All questions can be addressed to Mary Beasley at the City Offices.
Assistant City Secretary / Water Secretary